Also included in
- This Dramatic Play Mega Bundle came about after receiving many requests for one! It now contains all 35 Dramatic Play Packs!>>> This bundle is AMAZING value! I've discounted it heavily to give teachers who have bought my packs previously a chance to grab it and gain MASSIVE savings still. &Price $95.99Original Price $210.35Save $114.36
This Wizard Magic School dramatic play center is perfect for Halloween or all year round just for fun! Kids can pretend to be wizards and witches while they brew up potions, care for critters, explore books in the library and more!
Why is dramatic play important?
Pretend play helps kids to learn about themselves, the world and how things work. Dramatic play centers also help to strengthen a child's language development (e.g. expressive language, vocabulary), social skills and play skills. Children learn a lot through play!
What I love about this pack?
- It's wizard themed - yay!
- There's a potion lab where kids can pretend to brew potions
- The critter care lab incorporates some STEM
- Fun imaginative play areas such as the crystal ball and magic tea party
Included in this pack:
- Large banners "Magic School" or "Wizard School"
- Smaller banners "Potions Lab" or "Critters Lab"
- "Potions Lab" signs and labels
- "Critter Care" signs and labels
- "Library" signs and labels (including book bin labels)
- "Crystal Ball" sign and labels
- "Costumes" sign and labels
- "Magic Tea Party" sign and labels
- Write on printables in color and black and white
- Open and closed signs
- Role play lanyards (witches and wizards)
- Extension activities (e.g. word building and counting mats)
- Set up examples with photos
Please note - You'll need some additional props to complement the printables e.g. Halloween decorations (cauldron, pretend critters), craft materials, clear containers and wizard costumes.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.