In this engaging unit your students will learn elements of fiction, including plot, character development, writing conventions, reading comprehension strategies, rhyme scheme, as well as higher order thinking skills.
Reading Informational, Reading Literary, Speaking and Listening
1. Sentence Structure Powerpoint (27 Slides)
2. Plot Summary Example (2 Pages)
3. Quiz and Answer Key (2 Pages)
4. Story Map and Answer Key (2 Pages)
5. Story Structure Worksheet and Answer Key (2 Pages)
6. Compare and Contrast Movie versus Book and Answer Key (4 Pages)
7. Double Bubble Protagonist versus Antagonist and answer Key (2 Pages)
8. Four Traits Presentation (13 Slides)
9. Four Traits Mini-Quiz (1 Page)
10. Write A Song (1 Page)
11. Rhyme Scheme Worksheet and Answer Key (2 Pages)
12. Additional Activities (1 Page)
CREDITS: Font by “Graphics from the Pond”
I wish you and your students the very best learning experience with this product.
© 2015 Margaret South. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Margaret South, email@example.com.
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
© 2015 Margaret South