Feliz día de la tierra! Happy Earth Day! Everyday can be Earth Day!
Provide additional reading comprehension practice and an opportunity for students to read and interact in Spanish about endangered species and recovery programs. (3rd year and above language learner level, Immersion and Heritage speakers)
What is included:
• Reading comprehension in three parts arranged as three separate reading selections (In Spanish only)
• Reading comprehension worksheet (9 questions in each section for written or verbal communication and testing)
• Reading comprehension instructions
• Bilingual word bank
• Written reflection worksheet
• Answer keys formatted for computer, document camera or smartboard
• Reading comprehension scoring rubric
• Optional research project suggestions
• Teacher links and resources
Wolf Recovery Reading Comprehension is a stand-alone activity. If you need additional activities for your environmental unit, please see my other Earth Day resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided individual, group or whole class activities.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Environmental Business Letter Writing
Ecology Activity Worksheets A B C Bundle
Bilingual Environmental Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Ecology Club Dialogue and Activities
Good Practices Environmental Powerpoint
Reducir y Reciclar Bilingual Environmental Powerpoint
Indispensable Water Reading Comprehension Activities