Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for Do your students know who Katherine Johnson, Sally Ride, Radia Perlman, and Grace Hopper are? Well, they need too! These 4 amazing women have all contributed to our world with advances in STEM! They are all amazing role models for our students! These leveled close reading passages will give your students a great introduction into the lives of Katherine Johnson (NASA Pioneer), Sally Ride (First American Woman in Space), Grace Hopper (Inventor of COBOL), and Radia Perlman (Inventor of STP). A great resource for 3rd to 8th graders. This resource is not just for Women's History Month, but any time of year is a good time to talk about this heroes!
****This is the bundle, these resources are available individually!****
This resource includes:
- 3 different levels of the passage on Sally, Katherine, Grace, and Radia ranging from the 660's to the 1100's in lexile.
- Mini-Posters to aide in teaching Close Reading Strategies!
- A Digital Self-Grading Quiz on the passage, for each woman featured! <<<----Self-grading! This quiz auto-grades!
- Written open ended questions based on the passage, for each woman featured!
- A one-page writing prompt related to the passage, for each woman featured!
----->>>>>Hey Teacher Friend! STOP and click the star above to see when I have new resources loaded up for you! <<<<<------
Want more Mad-Lib/Parts of Speech fun? LOOK BELOW!
Hey Teachers: Check out more fun classroom resources!
Easy to use Guided Reading Templates (Editable)!
Follow me on Social Media! I'm lots of fun!
*Please, leave feedback if you enjoy this product! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits to use later! Be sure to click above green star to follow me! I add new products all the time! Happy Teaching!