Women in Science Bulletin Board - Women's History in STEM
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Introduce your upper elementary and middle school students to women in science with these Famous Women Biographies. These science reading comprehension passages and questions are the perfect way to connect science, social studies and reading. My favorite part? The fact that you can display the womePrice $5.00Original Price $7.50Save $2.50
Your students will love learning about famous women in science during Women's History Month. Display the popular women scientists with a picture, short description about why the person is famous, and choose the bulletin board title that best fits your classroom. This bulletin board shouldn't be limited to just March - it could be used all year long to celebrate women in science.
Students will learn about the bravery, ingenuity and passion of these women who have changed the world. This is a great bulletin board to complete in March as part of your Woman's History Month lessons, or any time you are working on biographies or these leaders in science. View the preview to see more about this engaging Women in STEM bulletin board.
This resource includes:
- Labels for each famous woman (name of person, years of life, why they are famous)
- Full size printable page of famous woman in color
- Full size printable page of famous woman in black/white
- Bulletin Board Letters (3 Options): Women in Science, Women in STEM, Women's History Month
This resource includes images and titles for:
- Ada Bryon Lovelace
- Alice Ball
- Annie Easley
- Betty Holberton
- Chien-Shiung Wu
- Diana Trujillo
- Evelyn Boyd Granville
- Grace Hopper
- Hayat Sindi
- Hedy Lamarr
- Julia Bowman Robinson
- Katherine Johnson
- Elise Meitner
- Mae Jemison
- Maggie Gee
- Margaret Hamilton
- Margaret Mead
- Marie Curie
- Martine Rothblatt
- Mary Sherman Morgan
- Rachel Carson
- Rosalind Franklin
- Sally Ride
- Sau Lan Wu
- Shirley Ann Jackson
- Vera Rubin
- Wang Zhenyi
Looking for more engaging social studies resources?
• Inventors: Informational Articles and Questions
• U.S. Presidents Informational Articles and Yearbook - Presidents Day!
Fun and Engaging Reading resources:
• Book Review Bulletin Board: Entire School Year!
Want to Save Money while shopping on TeachersPayTeachers?
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.