This 25 question EDITABLE CROSSWORD
with ANSWER KEY provides a fun way to review the scientific figures and discoveries learned in this section. This is a great and simple in class or homework assignment, and also works well as a test prep.
CLICK HERE to watch the PowerPoint that goes along with this crossword.
WOMEN SCIENTISTS COVERED:
1) Hypatia of Alexandria (Greek mathematician and philosopher)
2) Jane Goodall (leading primatologist)
3) Mae Jemison (first African American Woman in space)
4) Marie Curie (two time Nobel Prize winner in physics and chemistry)
5) Barbara McClintock (leading geneticist)
6) Helen Brooke Taussig (founder of pediatric cardiology)
7) Rachel Carson (author of ground breaking book "Silent Spring")
8) Florence Sabin (groundbreaking female physician)
9) Maria Telkes (pioneering solar engineer)
10) Grace Murray Hopper (pioneering computer engineer)
SAVE 25% BY PURCHASING THE LESSON BUNDLE
You can also purchase all of the items in this topic buy purchasing them as a BUNDLE with a discount of 25% off all the items.
Women in Science - LESSON BUNDLE
25% OFF = $11.06 (A value of $14.75)
ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS ON THIS TOPIC AND IN THE LESSON BUNDLE
Women in Science - PowerPoint
To watch this CLICK HERE.
Women in Science - PowerPoint Worksheet
Women in Science - Review Worksheet
Women in Science - Quiz
CLICK HERE TO SEE TANGSTAR'S PRODUCTS FOR OTHER TOPICS