This 2 page EDITABLE POWERPOINT WORKSHEET
with ANSWER KEY provides a chart to fill out information from the Women in Science PowerPoint. It highlights 10 amazing Women in Science. Once column of the chart contains the photos of the women, another contains their name, and the other two columns prompts students to fill out the dates of birth and death for each scientist as well as the notable discoveries and interesting facts about each woman. This allows students to follow along with the PowerPoint. An excellent way to keep students engaged and participating during the PowerPoint presentation.
CLICK HERE to watch the PowerPoint that goes along with this worksheet.
WOMEN SCIENTISTS COVERED:
1) Hypatia of Alexandria (Greek mathematician and philosopher)
2) Jane Goodall (leading primatologist)
3) Mae Jemison (first African American Woman in space)
4) Marie Curie (two time Nobel Prize winner in physics and chemistry)
5) Barbara McClintock (leading geneticist)
6) Helen Brooke Taussig (founder of pediatric cardiology)
7) Rachel Carson (author of ground breaking book "Silent Spring")
8) Florence Sabin (groundbreaking female physician)
9) Maria Telkes (pioneering solar engineer)
10) Grace Murray Hopper (pioneering computer engineer)
SAVE 25% WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE LESSON BUNDLE:
You can also purchase all of the items in this topic buy purchasing them as a BUNDLE with a discount of 25% off all the items.
Women in Science - LESSON BUNDLE
25% OFF = $11.06 (A value of $14.75)
ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS ON THIS TOPIC AND IN THE LESSON BUNDLE
Women in Science - PowerPoint
Women in Science - Review Worksheet
Women in Science - Crossword
Women in Science - Quiz
CLICK HERE TO SEE TANGSTAR'S PRODUCTS FOR OTHER TOPICS