This 25 mark EDITABLE QUIZ
with ANSWER KEY contains 1.5 pages of questions. 9 Marks are allotted to matching the scientist to a fact about them, 8 marks is for fill in the blanks, 4 marks is to identify two quotes from two scientists and to explain their significance, and 4 marks is to describe the main contributions of 4 scientists. This quiz is a good way to determine whether or not your students have learned the main figures and scientific discoveries learned in this topic. It is also easy to mark.
CLICK HERE to watch the PowerPoint that goes along with this quiz.
WOMEN SCIENTISTS COVERED:
1) Hypatia of Alexandria (Greek mathematician and philosopher)
2) Jane Goodall (leading primatologist)
3) Mae Jemison (first African American Woman in space)
4) Marie Curie (two time Nobel Prize winner in physics and chemistry)
5) Barbara McClintock (leading geneticist)
6) Helen Brooke Taussig (founder of pediatric cardiology)
7) Rachel Carson (author of ground breaking book "Silent Spring")
8) Florence Sabin (groundbreaking female physician)
9) Maria Telkes (pioneering solar engineer)
10) Grace Murray Hopper (pioneering computer engineer)
SAVE 25% WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE LESSON BUNDLE
You can also purchase all of the items in this topic buy purchasing them as a BUNDLE with a discount of 25% off all the items.
Women in Science - LESSON BUNDLE
25% OFF = $11.06 (A value of $14.75)
ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS ON THIS TOPIC AND IN THE LESSON BUNDLE
Women in Science - PowerPoint
To watch this CLICK HERE.
Women in Science - PowerPoint Worksheet
Women in Science - Review Worksheet
Women in Science - Crossword
CLICK HERE TO SEE TANGSTAR'S PRODUCTS FOR OTHER TOPICS