This 3 page EDITABLE REVIEW WORKSHEET
with ANSWER KEY provides three different activities. One activity gets students to match 10 quotes with 10 female scientists, the second activity gets students to match 26 facts with 10 female scientists, and the third activity gets students to match 10 photos with 10 female scientists. The exercises on these worksheets allow students to review and check their knowledge of the 10 women they've learned in the Women in Science PowerPoint. This is a great way to reinforce the topic, and a good in class or homework assignment as well as test prep.
CLICK HERE to watch the PowerPoint that goes along with this worksheet.
WOMEN SCIENTISTS COVERED:
1) Hypatia of Alexandria (Greek mathematician and philosopher)
2) Jane Goodall (leading primatologist)
3) Mae Jemison (first African American Woman in space)
4) Marie Curie (two time Nobel Prize winner in physics and chemistry)
5) Barbara McClintock (leading geneticist)
6) Helen Brooke Taussig (founder of pediatric cardiology)
7) Rachel Carson (author of ground breaking book "Silent Spring")
8) Florence Sabin (groundbreaking female physician)
9) Maria Telkes (pioneering solar engineer)
10) Grace Murray Hopper (pioneering computer engineer)
SAVE 25% BY PURCHASING THE LESSON BUNDLE
You can also purchase all of the items in this topic buy purchasing them as a BUNDLE with a discount of 25% off all the items.
Women in Science - LESSON BUNDLE
25% OFF = $11.06 (A value of $14.75)
ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS ON THIS TOPIC AND IN THE LESSON BUNDLE
Women in Science - PowerPoint
To watch this CLICK HERE.
Women in Science - PowerPoint Worksheet
Women in Science - Crossword
Women in Science - Quiz
CLICK HERE TO SEE TANGSTAR'S PRODUCTS FOR OTHER TOPICS