Women of the Progressive Era Informational Text Analysis
teaches students about the gains women leaders made in social services, child labor, temperance, and suffrage during the Progressive Era. Students answer 13 text based questions and complete a small timeline. This covers the contributions of :
Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Susan B. Anthony
Anna Howard Shaw
Carrie Chapman Catt
This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans, and of course, a key is included.
For this product and primary source worksheets, review, warm-ups, exit tickets and assessment grab Progressive Era Unit Bundled!
• Progressive Era PowerPoint with Video Clips & Presenter notes
• Square Deal Speech by Teddy Roosevelt Primary Source Analysis
• Progressive Era Presidents Chart
• Progressive Era Crossword Puzzle Review
• Progressive Era Amendments Primary Source Analysis
• Progressive Era Unit Bundled!
More on the way. "Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest!
And follow Teaching Psychology on Facebook
and Teaching History on Facebook