Discover some interesting women from all over the world with this women's history month doodle madness activity
. Great for Women's History Month, March Madness and beyond. Students investigate a famous woman from history based on existing Google Doodles and then argue for the person they investigated to win the doodle madness tournament.
This detailed guide includes:
- Suggested use
- Entry forms for students
- Student directions
NOTE: Your students will need access to the internet in order to complete this activity.
This activity is available as part of a $$ saving Women's History Month Teacher Resource Bundle
Use with other Women's history month activities
or for mini-projects.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.