Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Women's History Then and Now MEGA UNIT (Bundled) with Lesson Plans, Interactive Notebook Activities, our Rosa Parks: More Than A Seat ELA Informational Text Test Prep Passage, our Primary Source Document Depot mini-packet, and our Read Aloud Amelia and Eleanor Go For A Ride Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Activities Pack! It's ALL included!
BONUS!! Now also includes our Annotation Assistant Student Worksheets, Vocabulary Focus, along with our Exit Tickets Multi Pack and "The New Do Now" Bell Work Bundle!
!!! Click on the GREEN PREVIEW button above to see what's inside !!!
Women's History Month is March but our interactive notebook activities can be used ALL YEAR LONG!
Women's History Month Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Templates are perfect for a month-long focus project on famous women who made a difference in history!
★ ☆ ★ This bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION! ★ ☆ ★
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
This 109-page packet includes:
• How to Create Your Lapbook
• "Work-in-Progress" Pocket Envelope
• Pre-Selected website links embedded throughout the packet
• Uncommon Learning Customized Enrichment Activity Options and Task Card Set
• Diverse Learner Activity Options
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation
• Women's History Vocabulary Pocket & with 27 pre-made, no prep Vocabulary Cards
• Vocabulary Word Work Classwork/Homework Options Menu
• Vocabulary Interactive Notebook Cards
• The 8 Strands of Women's History Activity
• Interactive Informational Diamond
• Interactive Accordion Timeline
• 'All About Quote' Trapezoid Foldable
• Compare & Contrast Bracket (Abigail Adams and Michelle Obama)
• Compare & Contrast Matrix (Amelia Earhart and Sally Ride)
• Compare & Contrast Trifold (Babe Ruth and Dorothy Kamenshek / MLB and WAABA))
• A Compare and Contrast Venn Diagram
• Cause & Effect Flaps
• Cause & Effect Trifold
• A Multiple Cause and Effect with Barn Door Flaps
• Wonderful Women Flip-Book Style Flap
• Famous Women Fact Pocket and 10 Pre-Made Cards
• Wonderful Women Trifold
• Character Traits Diamond Fold Activity (Susan B. Anthony)
• Character Traits Focus Circle
• Character Traits Trifold
• Create Your Own Women's History Political Cartoon
• Self-Direct Learning Flower Foldable
• All About The Seneca Falls Convention Trapezoid Foldable
• Women's Revolutionary Traditional Dress Activity
• What would Abigail Adams Think...? / What would Harriet Tubman Think...?
• Create A U.S. Postal Stamp Honoring A Famous Women from History
• What would happen...? Technology Activity
• Research Activity: Influential Women of Your Home State
• Shark Tank: Influential Women Entrepreneurs
• Women's National Basketball Association Activity
• Important Figure Trifolds: Serena Williams, Jane Goodall, Abigail Adams, Harriet Tubman)
• Map Skills: The Underground Railroad
• Map Skills: Amelia Earhart's Circumnavigation Attempt Activity
• Navigational Tools Comparison: Amelia Earhart
• Journal Entry Activity
• Create A Travel Brochure
• Art Focus: Georgia O'Keeffe
• Viola Davis: Actress
• Historical Facts of Women Explorers 5-Point Pentagon Activity Fold
• Historical Souvenirs Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment Activity
• Rosa Parks: More Than A Seat Test Prep Passage
Amelia & Eleanor Go For A Ride Differentiated Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Reading Activities
Amelia & Eleanor Go For A Ride is perfect for Women's History Month and makes a visually stunning bulletin board!
This Product is Designed to:
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion on different ways people celebrate winter holidays
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
• includes our, The Ellis Island of the West Informational Reading Test Prep Passage
This resource includes:
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Author's Purpose
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Literary Tools: Foreshadowing
• Character Challenges Activity
• On Demand Writing Activity
• Map Skills
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activities
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
...and much, much more!
Common Core Aligned, over 200 pages in total!
You May Also Like Women's History Month Lesson Plan Super Bundle and save $$$ when you purchase both!
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our Blog at http://thedynamicduo101tpt.blogspot.com/
© DynamicDuo101, 2018