This bundle contains four day units on Susan B. Anthony, Harriet Tubman, Ida B. Wells, and Eleanor Roosevelt. It also includes a reading passage with the history of Women's History Month. In each unit there are a variety of activities included for students to complete with the reading passages. The activities give students the opportunity to work with the reading passage multiple days, so they gain comprehension and become more fluent readers. There are also discussion questions so students can talk about the importance these four women had on U.S. history!
Check out the PREVIEW above!
Each unit includes:
• reading passage (two different levels)
• text dependent questions (one for each reading passage) with answer key
• vocabulary pages
• vocabulary cards
• KWL chart
• anticipation guide with answer key
• character traits web with answer key of possible answers
• text dependent questions
• discussion questions and paper
The following units are included:
Susan B. Anthony
Ida B. Wells
Leave feedback to earn points towards future TPT purchases.
Follow me to be notified of new products.