Women's History Month: Bundle of projects and activities
is a set of three products related to Women's History. Put your students in charge of Women'sHistory Month with these activities: a collaborative newspaper on the U.S. women's suffrage movement, a set of stories and an activity for 6 fascinating women, and a student-centered project for discovering a variety of female writers, activists, athletes, politicians and more.
Included in this money saving bundle:
- Women's history month: quick and easy newspaper on the U.S. Suffrage movement
- Women's history month: Student centered women project
- Women's history month: their stories and a visual activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Th Aztecs: Social class, cities, and government activities
- Ancient Greece: Daily life in Ancient Greece
- Maya Number System: cross-curricular set of activities in Mayan number system
- Ancient Egypt: Teacher Resource Bundle
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution: a set of 5 station activities
- Biography: Build a LinkedIn profile for a Historic Figure
- Biography: Create a resume for a Historic Figure
- Writing a Research Paper: A student's guide to writing a research paper
- Research Project: Create a book jacket
- Research Project: A visual timeline for a social studies project
Coming soon… Ancient China: station activities; Ancient Rome: station activities, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips and resources for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.