Women's History Month: Student-centered project on Women around the World
is a great project for Women's History Month. Put your students in charge of Women'sHistory Month with this project in which students dig deep into figures of their choice and make personal connections to the study of Women's History Month. Meet famous women, past and present, such as Maya Lin, Marie Curie, and Maya Angelou. Writers, activists, athletes, politicians and more are included.
Included in this project guide:
- Project topics (over 30 women included)
- Annotated bibliography for all individuals included to introduce these women to students.
- Project formats
- Research Template
- Organizing Your Research
- Project Timeline
- Peer-to-Peer Feedback
- Teacher project tracker form
- Student project reflection
This activity is available as part of a $$ saving Women's History Month Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Th Aztecs: Social class, cities, and government activities
- Ancient Greece: Daily life in Ancient Greece
- Maya Number System: cross-curricular set of activities in Mayan number system
- Ancient Egypt: Teacher Resource Bundle
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution: a set of 5 station activities
- Biography: Build a LinkedIn profile for a Historic Figure
- Biography: Create a resume for a Historic Figure
- Writing a Research Paper: A student's guide to writing a research paper
- Research Project: Create a book jacket
- Research Project: A visual timeline for a social studies project
Coming soon… Ancient China: station activities; Ancient Rome: station activities, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips and resources for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.