The following is a 2 day (75 minute periods) common core compliant worksheet/PowerPoint bundle on the Women’s Liberation Movement of the 1960s and 1970s. This bundle contains a variety of student-centered activities designed to promote active engagement and class discussion.
Topics covered include:
• Women’s roles in the 1960s
• The Feminine Mystique
• National Organization for Women
• The Equal Rights Amendment
• Title IX
• Roe v. Wade
Activities contained in this lesson include:
• do now that appropriately sets up the lesson
• questions for video clip from Mad Men (video not included)
• primary and secondary source analysis
• Class discussion or Socratic Seminar – questions included
• Did it help Women’s Liberation activity
• Wrap it up – thesis writing activity
• Enormous opportunities for class discussion
• 10 fact-based and critical thinking questions
Also included is an 8-slide PowerPoint presentation that includes maps, period photographs, aim questions, and more.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have about this or any other product I offer. Follow me to receive updates when newly uploaded products become available. Please take a moment to rate this bundle! Thanks!