Also included in
- This bundle has 204 printable or digital pages exploring female soccer players in the NWSL and 2019 Women's World Cup. Students analyze the emotions and action within games by describing photos of players in action: Fighting for position to head the ball, Kicking and blocking other players (defens$15.00$28.50Save $13.50
17 or pages exploring dribbling the ball in women’s soccer:
- How to stop an opponent,
- Where the eyes are focused,
- How the body leans in the direction you’re going,
- The part of the foot (inside or outside) that players use to dribble,
- Dribbling through traffic,
- Sprinting while keeping control of the ball,
- How players use their hands and arms as they dribble,
- Attacking vs defending,
- and more.
Female Athletes: Rose Lavelle, Debinha, Marta, Tobin Heath, Jess McDonald, Casey Short, Christen Press, Carli Lloyd, Crystal Dunn, Christine Sinclair, Midge Purce, Sam Kerr, Mallory Pugh, Haley Raso, Bethany Balcer, Rachel Daly, and more.
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
If you want to see samples pages, then take a look at the Preview. And if you want more SOCCER activities:
If you want BASKETBALL activities:
If you want BASEBALL activities: