Also included in
- This bundle has 204 printable or digital pages exploring female soccer players in the NWSL and 2019 Women's World Cup. Students analyze the emotions and action within games by describing photos of players in action: Fighting for position to head the ball, Kicking and blocking other players (defens$15.00$28.50Save $13.50
19 or pages exploring headers in women’s soccer. Students analyze a photo from an actual game, describing what they see:
- Why players shut their eyes,
- How they hold their arms,
- Protecting yourself,
- Offensive headers vs defensive headers,
- Climbing an opponent’s back,
- Undercutting a jumper,
- Judging the path of the ball,
- and more...
Female Athletes: Kristen Hamilton, Alysha Chapman, Audrey Bledsoe, Lynn Williams, Amy Rodriguez, Sarah Killion, Denise O’Sullivan, Julie Ertz, Abby Erceg, Carli Lloyd, Megan Rapinoe, Bethany Balcer, Emily Sonnet, Sam Mewis, Crystal Dunn, Jessica McDonald, Lindsey Horan, Jill Scott, Morgan Brian, Alyssa Mautz, Becky Sauerbrunn, Sydney Leroux, Alanna Kennedy, Alex Morgan, and more.
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
If you want to see samples pages, then take a look at the Preview. And if you want more SOCCER activities:
If you want BASKETBALL activities:
If you want BASEBALL activities: