Also included in
- This bundle has 204 printable or digital pages exploring female soccer players in the NWSL and 2019 Women's World Cup. Students analyze the emotions and action within games by describing photos of players in action: Fighting for position to head the ball, Kicking and blocking other players (defens$15.00$28.50Save $13.50
15 or pages exploring the goalkeeper in women’s soccer:
- Protecting the net,
- Giving instructions to defenders,
- Setting up the wall,
- Defending a corner kick,
- Catching the ball,
- Kicking the ball,
- Stopping a forward,
- Why they wear gloves,
- How they can avoid injury,
- How they show leadership,
- What they might be thinking about,
- How to remain calm,
- and more...
Students analyze photos from actual games, describing what they see and determining what the goalie is doing: Alyssa Naeher, Aubrey Bledsoe, Ashlyn Harris, Adrianna Franch, Aubrey Bledsoe, Stephanie Labbe, Jane Campbell, Nicole Barnhart, Kailen Sheridan, Michelle Betos, Lydia Williams, and Casey Murphy.
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
If you want to see samples pages, then take a look at the Preview. And if you want more SOCCER activities:
If you want BASKETBALL activities:
If you want BASEBALL activities: