The International Day of Woman is just around the corner and as March is celebrated as the Women's History Month, here's a nice activity booklet with 7 pages to teach your students in English some vocabulary and facts around this topic. It consists of:
- a video about main female figures in the world. I suggest here the use of the powerpoint for the video
- words to associate to the video
- Multiple choice for the reason why the International Women's day exists
- matching up between important women and their work
- a quiz about some important events and women (voting, amendment, bills etc.)
- a song celebrating woman's achievement (Roar)
- a thinking slide about advantages/drawbacks to be a man/woman
- figures about women to discuss
- advertising about women
- a group project
- a guess game activity
- a maze activity with Florence Nightingale
- a review of objectives
Enjoy and check my store for more! Don't forget a rating and feedback for your credits.
I suggest you use the powerpoint that complements it!