Also included in
- Save 25% on this Wonder Movie & Book Guide Bundle which includes the following two resources below. Please check out the individual resources for more details and sample questions. This bundled resource includes:Wonder Movie Viewing Guide (PG - 2017)Wonder Book Study Guide - Chapter by Chapter H$8.99$11.98Save $2.99
This thought-provoking Wonder book guide has chapter by chapter reflection and analysis questions. Challenge your students to get the most out of reading this incredible, powerful, life-changing story. Please check the preview file and the product thumbnail files for examples questions from the 22 page book guide.
This product includes:
- A student book guide, PDF print version (22 pages)
- A student book guide, PDF digital fillable form version (22 pages)
- A Google Forms Version of the Movie Guide
- CCSS alignment: Overview indicating standards met (1 page) & a 22 page PDF showing standards met question by question
NOTE: An answer key is *not* included as many questions are open-ended and encourage students to analyze the chapter. Many answers will not fit into a 'box'. Students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the literature.
The digital version is intended for a paperless classroom if your students each have a tablet/iPad. Here is a method that worked for me:
1. Ask students to download a PDF editor app if they don't already have one. It needs to have a save function as well. I used Foxit PDF.
2. Host the file. I used google drive to share a folder with the students.
3. Ask students to save the file in a designated google drive folder using a naming convention. (I use LastnameFirstnameMovieGuide.pdf)
Earn with TPT Credits!
- Leave Feedback for this product and earn TPT credits
- 20 Credits = $1 OFF any TPT purchase
Are you planning on showing the Wonder movie as well?
FREE Movie Guides & Resources:
Get a feel for my work and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to 'live' on the higher levels of Bloom's taxonomy.
- Free Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide (PG - 2016)
- Free The Lightning Thief Movie Guide (PG - 2010)
- Free Home Alone 2 Movie Guide (PG - 1992)
- Free! Story Elements Worksheet
- Free! Character Analysis & Comparison
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
- TpT Store - TeacherTravis
- Pinterest - TeacherTravis
- Instagram - Teachers Travis
- Facebook - K12MovieGuides
- Twitter - K12MovieGuides
- Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides
See my movie guides below, by category, or search for one at my TPT STORE