A Wonder Wall is a space in your classroom where your students show their thinking. It is an interactive wall that encourages curiosity, inquiry, and openness. Questions can be recorded, shared, encouraged and answered. This is a powerful tool that not only allows students to write down their questions to share, but your students' questions can lead to class discussions, insight into student misconceptions and student interests. This wall can also help with planning for future lessons based on student interest.
This bright and colorful set includes several options for creating a Wonder Wall in your classroom. Just print, laminate, and go!
- Large Bulletin Board Letters (I Wonder...) in color
- Large Bulletin Board Letters (I Wonder...) in black and white
- 24 plain clipboards for recording student questions
- 24 clipboards with the words "I wonder" for recording student questions
- 24 clipboards with the words "I WONDER" for recording student questions