A word search puzzle activity featuring characters and themes from the book Wonder
by Raquel Jaramillo. This would make a great handout for early finishers or a fun homework assignment when doing a novel study of this book.
Puzzlers must look for the vocabulary words in all directions including backwards and diagonally and there are some overlapping words. This means it is a fairly challenging word search. For extra fun, when all of the words have been found, the remaining letters spell out a quote from Wonder.
If you like this puzzle worksheet, you might also like:
• Where the Red Fern Grows Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥