Build on the genius of R.J Palacio and cultivate empathy with your students!
Use this engaging end-of-book project with your middle school students. After reading Wonder, students will choose one character from the story and delve into the point of view of this character. From their research, students will create a character poster. Once posters are completed, students will review posters of the other main characters.
- Characterization worksheet
- Blank characterization cards (Click the name - Auggie, Auggie’s parents, Charlotte, Jack, Julian, Justin, Miranda, Mr. Tushman, Summer, Via, and a blank card)
- Character Point of View writing activity
- Writing Personal Precepts worksheet
- Blank precept postcards
- End of project reflection worksheet
-Student and teacher examples of each activity and worksheet
- Project Rubric
For more awesome resources and teaching ideas, subscribe
to my blog: ProjectSchoolWellness.com