PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
73.93 MB | 112 pages
The novel Wonder is a must for upper elementary and middle school ELA. The novel Wonder teaches many valuable lessons. This 112 page unit has everything you need to teach Wonder with your class. All student pages are in black and white, easy to read font, and ready to print. Answer keys have been provided. Be sure to check out the preview to see how I set up the vocabulary and comprehension questions for each chapter/part. Below is a list of what is included:
● Each chapter/part has a vocabulary matching printable. It includes key vocabulary words from each part. There is a vocabulary selection for each each chapter/part, answer key included.
● A writing prompt for each chapter/part to relate self to text.
● Each chapter/part has several pages of comprehension questions, answer keys included.
● Each chapter/part has a character foldable. The foldable is printed on two sides. On the inside there is a place for character traits, text connection graphic organizer, and notes. On the back of the foldable there is a precept from Mr. Browne, with plenty of writing room for the students (please see preview for image).
● Word searches with answer keys for each chapter/part
● Character Illustrations for each chapter/part
I hope your students will enjoy using this unit! Wonder is an excellent book, that teaches all of us the importance of being kind! Be sure to check out the preview!