*Revised 1/15!!! All new pages!
Winter ELA/literacy/writing NO prep activities and printables all about the winter season! Just print and go. This unit was designed with first graders in mind but many activities would be appropriate for advanced K, second grade, or intervention!
• Snowy Story Map – Use with any winter fiction book! Characters, setting, problem, solution
• Snowy Summary – Beginning, Middle, End - Any book!
• Beginning, Middle, End Flip Book - any book!
• Snowy Retelling - any book!
• Snowman Sentence Fix Ups
• Winter Verbs
• Winter ABC order
• Snowman ABC order
• Highlight a Noun
• Long Vowels/Short Vowels sort
• Winter Acrostic Poem
• Snowy Story Planner/Graphic Organizer for pre-writing
• Winter 4-square Graphic organizer with word bank - pre-writing
• 6 Winter/Snowman Writing prompt pages with extra lines for back
• Describe a Snowball with adjectives
• Describe a Mitten with adjectives
• Snowman Descriptive Writing Project – Cover, Describe snowman using adjectives and write complete sentences about it
• How to Dress for Winter
• How to Build a Snowman
I hope this saves you time and your students love it! Please rate this product for credit on future TpT purchases! Thank you!