Also included in
- This bundle is all of the printables that you will need for the entire year. It is Units 1 - 6 plus Smart Start. To read more about each bundle, click below on the units.$113.60$142.00Save $28.40
This package includes activities for six centers that reinforce the
skills taught in the Wonders Reading Series Unit 4, Week 1. You will also find many printables and fun activities. The Common Core Standards are listed. This is a perfect supplement to use with your McGraw Hill Reading Wonders..
Spelling Center – Rainbow write the spelling word/ Use letter tiles to spell the words/ Spell words using frames/ Write sentences with words/ Put words in ABC order/Write a story about your favorite spelling word/ Word Search for spelling words
High-Frequency Word Center – Use letter stamps and spell the words/ Use play-doe to trace the words/ Write sentences with words/ Sort words by number of syllables/Spin the word and write it
Phonics Center – Use a magnifying glass and find ai and ay words/. Phonics Game - sort ai and ay words and record your words/ Use letter tiles to make ai and ay words.
Comprehension Center – After reading "How Bat Got Its Wings", students will answer questions about the story.
Writing Center – Students will write a story about a bat.by answering questions in a complete sentence/ Put a sentence in the correct order, write the sentence, draw a picture.
Vocabulary Center- Match Vocabulary Words to definitions/ Choose one word to write a sentence and draw a picture
(1) Find the number by counting tens and ones. Then find high-frequency words.
(2) Find the sum and then find ai and ay words.
(3) Read and color words that have the vowel digraphs ai and ay to make a train.
(4) Read and color High-Frequency Words to make a picture.
(6) Color a hundred's chart to find an ay word.
(7) Roll the dice to practice writing spelling words.
(8) Find the correct word to finish the sentence
Highlight the verbs in each sentence/ Write the verb
Fill in the sentence with the correct verb
Highlight the contraction/ Write the contraction
Color the contraction in the puzzle