Unit 6 Week 1-5-FL ed.
This packet goes along with McGraw Hill Daily Oral Language (Grammar section) in the Wonders Teachers Edition. I have put all the sentences for the week on one paper so that it makes it easy for the students to make their editing marks and rewrite the same sentence.
*Even if you don't use Wonders this is a great morning work for your students to use to work on Grammar
Learning targets addressed include:
• correct spelling of grade-appropriate words
• correct spelling of frequently-confused words (too, to, two)
• recognize and correct sentence fragments and run-ons
• correct capitalization
• order adjectives correctly (small, red bag NOT red, small bag)
• use commas in compound sentences
• correct use of commas and quotation marks
Also Check out DOL for Wonders- There is a freebie to test this out
Unit 3- http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Wonders-Daily-Oral-Language-3rd-grade-Unit-3-1651638
Unit 4- http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Wonders-Daily-Oral-Language-3rd-grade-Unit-4-1651649
Unit 5- http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Wonders-Daily-Oral-Language-3rd-grade-Unit-5-1651659
Unit 6- http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Wonders-Daily-Oral-Language-3rd-grade-Unit-6-1651890