4th grade- Wonders FL ed.
Unit 2 Week 1-5
This packet goes along with McGraw Hill Daily Oral Language (Grammar section) in the Wonders Teachers Edition. I have put all the sentences for the week on one paper so that it makes it easy for the students to make their editing marks and rewrite the same sentence.
*Even if you don't use Wonders this is a great morning work for your students to use to work on Grammar
Learning targets addressed include:
• correct spelling of grade-appropriate words
• correct spelling of frequently-confused words (too, to, two)
• recognize and correct sentence fragments and run-ons
• correct capitalization
• order adjectives correctly (small, red bag NOT red, small bag)
• use commas in compound sentences
• correct use of commas and quotation marks