Also included in
- Are you searching for FUN, engaging, hands-on ways to help your students master their Wonders high frequency words? Well, look no further!This is a growing bundle of high frequency word activities to use in literacy stations, small groups or one on one with students. The activities in this bundle wi$25.20$35.00Save $9.80
Are you searching for FUN, engaging, hands on activities to help your students master the Wonders H.F.W.?
I created these activities because I couldn't find activities geared specifically for the Wonders program.
This set includes:
1. "Yummy Words" -Read/Write the Room including recording page.
2. "Ahoy Speller" Let's Spell Words including word cards, 3 different mats, letter cards, and recording page.
3. Treasure Hunt! 5 different game boards and spinner
4. I Have, Who Has? game cards
5. "Read It!, Build It! Trace It!" word mats
6. Secret Code Cards - students spell and write the word (with a dry erase marker or use magnetic letters) by looking at picture clues and writing the beginning sound until the word is spelled!
7. Activity Sheets- Students will read, trace, rainbow write, highlight, fill in missing letters, and cut/build each Unit 3 H.F.W. - 1 sheet for each word
End of Unit assessment of H.F.W.
Word Cards -. Copy on white card stock and send home each week, copy on colored card stock for guided group work and to display on classroom word wall.
This set is for Unit 3 words only.
You can find Start Smart, Units 1, 2, and 3 in the growing bundle in my store!
It is a growing bundle that will include all 6 units including Start Smart when complete!
See the Preview file for a better look at the activities!
All sets will have just fun, student friendly clip art. I purposefully did not use clip art tied to the theme of the Wonder's unit or seasons so that the activities could be used whenever needed throughout the school year. For example, you may need to pull the Unit 1 activities to work with a small group when the rest of the class is on Unit 3. This is also the reason for everything being labeled with the Unit/week to make it easier for the teacher to return materials to the correct file.