A package of creative and engaging activities to support, promote, and embrace learning during this Wonders week.
- Reading/Listening: The Crayons Quit: Point of View
- Brainstorming Activity: Students use critical thinking skills to offer suggestions on how to solve a problem. They use spelling and vocabulary words in sentences to write down their personal responses.
- Word Work
- Summarizing Foldable
- Colored Vocabulary Concentration
- Pronoun Activity
- 3 Fun and Creative Cubes and Response Sheets:
- Super Silly Sentence Challenge
- Writing Template: Being a Good Citizen
- Tic-Tac-Toe Spelling Board with four online activities and five activity sheets
- High Frequency
- Point of View