PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A FUN, EASY, and ENGAGING activity for students to practice sight words that align with the Wonders McGraw-Hill Kindergarten curriculum! EASY PREP for the teacher – just print! A perfect activity for small group, whole group, reading stations, or homework.
Sight words included and the order they are introduced:
- I, can, the, we, see, a, like, to, and, go, you, do, my, are, he, with, is, little, she, was, for, have, of, they, said, want, here, me, this, what, help, too, has, play, look, where, good, who, come, does
Start Smart 1 - Unit 10-3 = two pages for each week (with a color code and without a color code)
- Start Smart 1 (1 word – 13 times)
- Start Smarts 2 & 3 (2 words – 8 times each)
- Unit 1-1 (3 words – 8 times each)
- Unit 1-2 – Unit 10-3 = (4 words – 7 times each)
Please check out the quality of my products by downloading this freebie:
Other products to check out:
Digraphs Games BUNDLE - Buy separately or bundle and SAVE.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this product – email@example.com.
Don’t forget to leave feedback about this purchase in order to earn points towards free products.