How would your students like having a fun way to review vocabulary while also integrating technology? These vocabulary flashcards are based on the 5th grade Wonders McGraw-Hill reading series. This set includes vocabulary flashcards/task cards for the entire unit 5 (weeks 1-5). Answer keys are included by simply scanning the QR code! You can download a free QR code scanner app for free on your iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android, Chromebook, and various other devices.
There are 14 total pages in this set...for a total of 40 vocabulary flashcards for this unit!
To prepare the cards:
• Print the cards on cardstock
• Cut apart
• Laminate for durability
How to Use:
• Cards can be used individually, in small groups, in centers, etc.
• Students read the definitions.
• Students record their answers on the recording sheet (included in this purchase!).
• Check answers using a QR code scanning app (downloaded free) on a personal electronic device.
To purchase the 5th grade Vocabulary QR Code Flashcards for the entire year in one bundle:
5th Grade Vocabulary QR Code Flashcards Bundle
Visit my store for additional 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Wonders McGraw-Hill resources!