Lots of time and energy went into creating Unit 7 Week 2 of Wonders as we talk about our pets, make predictions, learn past tense verbs, and much more! You don't need to necessarily be in the Wonders program to enjoy this pack because we cover all of the Kindergarten Common Core through all of these exercises that focus on letters, sounds, sight words, writing, and more!
In this pack you will find:**NEW: phoneme deletion, past tense verbs, verb charades, story strategy through a pet detective, find my pet word search and more! You will also find the weekly:
* phonemic sound boxes
* bulletin board signs highlighting concepts for the week
* leveled readers comprehension checks
* category words
* letter and sound activities
* phonemic awareness activities
* brainstorming pages for writing
* text evidence exercises
* spelling tests
* TONS and I mean TONS of high frequency fun
* workstation activities
* fix it ups
* letter home highlighting the week
* daily wrap ups
There is so much to do! I am sure you will find it all in here. Enjoy!
Visit my blog by clicking here!