These activity cards can be used in so many ways! I designed them to use in my morning tubs, also known as explore tubs.
Some ideas of ways I've used these cards are:
- use tweezers to fill the letters with pom-poms
- build the word with playdough
- fill the letters with stickers (or place small stickers on the outlines of the letters)
- paint inside the letters to write the word with paint
- fill the word (or outline the letters) with mini erasers
These cards contain the 40 sight words on the Reading Wonders Kindergarten curriculum. The cards are included in all black and white as well as cards with some color (but not too much, so they are printer friendly).
Simply print on cardstock and laminate to re-use or print in black and white for single use purposes.
Check out the preview for a closer look :)