Also included in
- This bundle is all of the printables that you will need for the entire year. It is Units 1 - 6 plus Smart Start. To read more about each bundle, click below on the units.$113.60$142.00Save $28.40
- If you are looking for the digital printables for Wonders, Unit 1, 1st Grade, you will need to purchase this bundle. You can also obtain the paper printables in this bundle.DISTANCE LEARNING UPDATE -***I have now added DIGITAL versions of the printables and centers. They have been formatted for use$18.00$20.00Save $2.00
Included are all of the activities that you will need for six centers to
reinforce Wonders, Unit 1, Week 4, 1st Grade. There are also many printables that can be used for review sheets, morning work, and fun activities Common Core Standards are listed for the Language Arts and Math activities.
DISTANCE LEARNING UPDATE -
***I have now added DIGITAL versions of the printables. They have been formatted for use with Google Classroom! If you want the DIGITAL, do not click on DOWNLOAD. This will take you to the paper printables. Click on the title of the product. Look under DOWNLOAD, You own it, and click on Create Digital Activity. I have already created these for you. Click on Assign and you can assign the DIGITAL printables to your students in Google Classroom.
You will also find Spelling Words and High-Frequency Words to add to your Word Wall each week.
This is a great supplement to your Wonders Reading Series.
Spelling Center –
Rainbow write spelling words
Use letter tiles to spell the words
Find the correct frame for each spelling word
Write spelling words in ABC order
Word Search for spelling words
High-Frequency Word Center
Use cards with the high-frequency words as flashcards
Use play-doh to spell each word
Use letter stamps to spell each word
Write the words and color the words correctly
Color a top by coloring high-frequency words correctly
Help the jogger get to his home by coloring High-Frequency Words.
Phonics Center –
Use a magnifying glass and find words with short o, and then write the words on the recording sheet
Put short o words in ABC order
Phonics Sorting Game for l-Blends/ Record the words
Listening Center –
After listening to or reading “Friends!” answer questions about the story. Questions are included that review the comprehension skills for the week
Writing Center –
Read and trace a sentence. Write the sentence. Draw a picture of the sentence. Then cut out the words and glue them in the correct order.
Segment short o words and then write the word under the picture.
Write Spelling Words on lined paper.
Match Vocabulary Words to their picture and definition.
Cut out each Vocabulary Word and glue it beside the picture that illustrates the word.
Draw a sketch of a Vocabulary Word and write the word.
(1) Color a dog picture by reading short o words
(2) Add to find short o words.
(3) Read the story "Bob". Record short o words and HFW in the story.
Answer questions about the story.
(4) Color a hundred's chart to find a short o word.
(5) Roll the dice to practice writing spelling words.
(6) Write the correct word to finish the sentence.
Color the question mark. Draw question markds.
Color an exclamation mark. Draw exclamation marks.
Fix questions by adding a question mark and a capital.
Fix exclamations by adding an exclamation mark and a capital
Clikc below to view the PowerPoint for Unit 1, Week 4.