Literacy Station/Center Activities to accompany Investigation 1 of the FOSS Science Kit titled "Wood & Paper." These station activities focus on making observations about the various wood samples included in the "Wood & Paper" kit.
PDF File includes two pages of instructions and images from my Kindergarten classroom. It also includes:
- Senses Observation Response Sheet
- Detailed Paper Description Response Sheet
- "Guess Who!?" Observation Response Sheet
This is designed for students in Kindergarten using the FOSS Science Wood and Paper Kit. Check out the companion products titled "My Wood Journal" and "My Wood Journal 2" at my store, Kathryn Standish.
What you'll love about this product:
- It aligns to the Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.
- This packet allows you to easily integrate science into your Literacy Station/Center activities.
- The included response sheets can be done whole group or in small group stations.
- The response sheets can also be copied and used multiple times, as there are many different samples that can be observed in your FOSS kit.
If this worked great for you, please rate the product so that others can read your feedback. Thanks :)
Keywords: Wood, Paper, Wood & Paper, science, FOSS, kit, kindergarten, literacy station, observation