Use this number line anywhere in your classroom! This number line fits perfectly with a more Reggio/more natural classroom.
FYI: This was created for use on 8 ½ by 14 Legal sized paper.
Print out the posters and back them onto construction paper. Laminate them if you’d like!
I left space in the middle to add your own photos!
Here are some examples of how to co-create these with your students:
- Have students write the number words on a piece of paper and attach it
- Add photos of your students holding up their fingers
- Add photos of the correct number of objects that students found around your classroom
- Have students use a marker or bingo dabber to fill in the ten frames
- Students can colour in the numbers and tally marks
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Enjoy!