Woodland Animal Graphing Cards. Great for math centers! Print on card stock. Cut out and laminate (if desired). During math centers have students ‘vote’ for their favorite woodland animal. Count the results. Ask the students to identify which woodland animal received the most and least votes, and identify if there are any ties (equal number of votes). Add the number of votes together to verify that all of the students voted. Math Centers are fun when they involve woodland animals! Use to reinforce what you have taught during your woodland animal unit!
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• 9 Hands-On Math Center Activities
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Insect Packet
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Ocean Animal Teaching Tools
Here are some spring and plant-related math products:
• Seed Math: the Bean Field
• Seed Math: the Corn Field
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE