Math Centers! Woodland Animal Number Cards for Math Centers. Help your students develop number sense during math centers by playing card games with woodland animal number cards. And make it fun by using cards with woodland animals on them. Woodland animals make math centers so much fun!
Instructions to Make
1. Print on card stock.
2. Flip and print the deer on the back.
3. Cut along dotted line.
4. Laminate for durability if you’d like.
Instructions to Use
1. Practice counting and number recognition.
2. Seriate. (put in numeric order)
3. Practice ‘what comes before’ and ‘what comes after’.
4. Print 2 copies, lay them face-down, take turns turning over 2 cards at a time trying to find pairs.
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• 9 Hands-On Math Center Activities
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Insect Packet
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Ocean Animal Teaching Tools
Here are some spring and plant-related math products:
• Seed Math: the Bean Field
• Seed Math: the Corn Field
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE