Use Woodland Animal Number Puzzles in your Math Centers. Includes original artwork of woodland animals. Students assemble using woodland animal image and numbers as guides. Great activity for an independent Math Center! And an awesome way to reinforce your woodland animal unit!
Instructions for Color Puzzles
- Print puzzle on card stock.
- Cut along dotted lines.
Instructions for B&W Puzzles
- Print a copy for each student.
- Students color and cut.
Students assemble using image and numbers as guides.
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• 9 Hands-On Math Center Activities
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Insect Packet
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Ocean Animal Teaching Tools
Here are some spring and plant-related math products:
• Seed Math: the Bean Field
• Seed Math: the Corn Field
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE
Math Centers | Kindergarten Math | Preschool Math | Mathematics |