**Updated for the 2018-2019 school year
This Teacher Binder & Planner is 1,100+ pages and is Editable and Customizable!
⇧⇧⇧ See the PREVIEW above for more details and pictures! ⇧⇧⇧
Editable or Hand Writeable
One great feature about this planner is that it doesn't matter if you prefer to hand-write your plans (like me most of the time), or type them in (like me sometimes); this planner is set up for both options!!! The planner was created in Microsoft’s PowerPoint, so in order to be able to edit the planner, you will need a program that will edit it.
SAVE TIME on dating your planner every year, because I will do it for you!!
With this purchase you will get FREE updates as applicable! This teacher planner/binder is currently dated for July 2018 through June 2019. As I update it (my goal is yearly or as new features are suggested) you will be notified and be able to get all the updates for FREE! Newly dated planners will be available by June 1st (or sooner) of every year for you to download at no additional cost to you.
Steps on how to get updates:
Place your mouse over "My TpT" at the top of the page. Then click "My Purchases." Somewhere in your list of past purchases you should see this Teacher Planner/Binder. You can re-download it from there.
This is also where you would go to check for updates. If I have updated the file, you will see a notification next to the resource that says something like ‘Newly Revised Re-download’.
Here is what you will get in this package:
STYLE and ORGANIZATION
- 12 Different Cover Styles to Choose from – Each cover option is editable so that you can title it however you’d like
- Blank Editable Covers (of each design) so you can add your own text, instead of using mine
- Editable Matching Spines for the side of your binder in 1”, 1.5” and 2”
Divider Covers Include:
- Teacher Pages
- Student Information
- Curriculum Map
- Medical Information
- Lesson Plans
- Parent Contact
- Communication Log
- 504 Plans
- Grade Book
- Standardized Test Scores
- Emergency Procedures
- Teacher Logins
- Classroom Rules
- Discipline Forms
- Professional Development
- Other Forms
- Substitute Binder
MORE EDITABLE RESOURCES
- Cover Page to type in your name (12 styles)
- Binder spines in 1”, 1.5” and 2”
- An About Me page with a place to tape a 4x6 photo
- College and Substitute Number Organizer
- Teacher Username/Password Organizer
- Note Pages (2-page spread)
- Rules of the Classroom
- Attendance Page for 4 weeks on one page for up to 35 students
- Procedures for an Emergency (2-page spread)
- Class List Sheet with a place to record Student I.D. Numbers for up to 35 students
- Parent E-mail and Number Information Sheet for up to 35 parents
- Communication Log
- Student Username/Password Organizer
- 2-page spread to list Student Birthdays
- Student Transportation Sheet (already labeled for Bus #, Car, A.S.P. and Other, but feel free to edit it to fit your school’s choices) for up to 35 students
- Student Medical Information Sheet
- Reading Level Tracker for up to 30 students
- Fluency Rate Tracker for up to 30 students
- Grade Recorder sheets for: Math, Reading, ELA, Science, and S.S. for up to 35 students
- Daily Classroom Schedule
- Schedule for Early Release
- Student Services Organizer
- Specials Schedule Organizer
- Parent-Teacher Conference sheet (2 different styles)
- Student Self-Evaluation sheet (2 different styles)
- Parent-Teacher Conference meeting reminder slip (4 on one page)
- 2-page spreads of weekly pre-dated lesson plans (4, 5, 6 or 7 subject format with subjects listed at the top of each column; or choose the 4 or 5 subject format with subjects listed on the left side of each row, your choice).
- Month at a Glance (12 pre-dated calendars, starts in July and ends in June on a 2-page spread or a single page)
- Year at a Glance (1-page format at the end of the planner)
- You must have Office PowerPoint (or similar)!
- Suggested Binder size of at least 1” is recommended - according to universalprinting.com, for a typical 20lb sheet of printer paper, a ½” c-ring binder can hold up to 124 sheets. For a heavier duty paper such as 24lb sheets, a ½” binder can hold up to 100 sheets. Each planning style has about 204 slides, if printed back to front this planner is 102 sheets of paper. Plus, you may add other sheets to the binder or sheet protects for your convenience. A 1” binder can hold up to 248 sheets of 20lb weight paper or 200 sheets of 24lb weight paper, so your best bet is at least a 1” binder. A ½” d-ring binder can hold 155 sheets of 20lb weight paper and 125 sheets of 24lb weight paper. A 1” binder can hold 310 sheets of 20lb weight paper and 250 sheets of 24lb weight paper.
- Spiral Binding your Planner - the first planner I created for myself, I actually turned it into a spiral bound planner where I took the final printed product to a national chain office store and had them spiral punch and bind my pages together (it cost me less than $5 in July of 2015 and it was done in about 30 minutes). I had laminated my front and back cover using 5mil laminating sheets. I then created tabs and cut smaller rectangles out of my lamination sheets and printed off my labels that matched each month and ironed the tabs onto the monthly dividers. This is how my planner was originally made and was exactly that, a planner, nothing really extra about it except a place to keep my login information and some note pages for staff meetings. I’ve used mine since pre-planning back at the end of July 2015 and it still looks great!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!
Currently, the Nautical and the Woodland Creature themes are the only themes I have available, but I have the following themes on my to do list (these other themes will not be bundled with the Nautical Theme or the Woodland Creature Theme and must be purchased separately):
- Owls, birds, chalkboard, rainbow, ocean animals, paisley, and bumblebees. If you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments section and I will think about it :)