Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.22 MB | 4 pages
If you’re teaching Microsoft Word 2013 to high school students, and your goal is that they all pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam, OR if you’re just looking for good reviews, these assignments are for you. These review assignments are designed especially for high school students.
The assignments are aligned to the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam objectives as well as the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC).
These assignments are not only a good final review but they can also be used as a performance based final exam and of course they will help you help your students pass the Microsoft certification exam. Students will be challenged and the material is interesting.
How to use in Your Classroom:
These review assignments are excellent to use as whole class assignments or individual practice timed assignments. Each assignment includes student files, step by step instructions, and the assignment completed (answer key). After you’ve made your purchase and downloaded the files we suggest that you:
• Save the student files on each of your classroom computers or a shared drive.
• Print/copy a classroom set of the student instruction handout and keep them so you’re ready to go when you need them.
• Review each assignment and objective(s) before you assign to your class.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
• Teacher Instructions with certification exam objective(s) and MOAC objective(s) listed for each step.
• Student instructions and student data file(s).
• The assignment completed.
If this assignment works well for you in your class please take a moment to post a review. For more great resources please visit my site: goaheadquizme.com