Teach your students all about suffixes with this fun building block-themed product! This pack includes:
Suffix Anchor Posters: vibrant posters with the definition of suffix, and the suffixes -s/-es, -ing, -ed, -ly, -less, -ness, -ful, -able/-ible, -er, -er, -est
Three different tools to teach your students about suffixes:
* Whole Page Journal/Booklet
* Half-Page Journal/Booklet
* Interactive Notebook Flap Books
Six Student Practice Activities:
* Spin a Suffix: Create new words (both real and made up) with base word cards and a suffix spinner. Recording sheet included.
* Breaking Words Apart: Split words into their base word and suffix.
* Stack-a-Suffix: Split words into their base word and two suffixes.
* Plural Noun-a-Palooza: Given a singular noun, use a suffix to form a plural noun.
* Verbalicious Suffixes: Given a verb, use a suffix to form a new verb.
* Add a Suffix: Given an adjective, use a suffix to form comparative and superlative adjectives.
Check out my Prefix Edition
or you can purchase both in the Bundle
for a discount!
Thanks for taking a look!
Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!