Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Word Collector Activities! Are you looking for engaging AND fancy vocabulary words for a wide range of grade levels? This vocabulary product pairs perfectly with the book The Word Collector by Peter H. Reynolds and works for students from 4th to 9th grade.
Fancy Vocabulary Words and Activities BUNDLE:
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS FANCY WORDS VOCABULARY BUNDLE: You might be interested in purchasing this vocabulary BUNDLE if you work with multiple levels of students, want to have a variety of fancy vocabulary words to choose from based on the varying needs of your students, or just love fancy vocabulary words and want to have a larger pool of words to choose from. PLEASE NOTE: Level 3 vocabulary words may be too difficult for 3rd-5th grade (unless there is extra support or if you work with very high achieving students).
Please check out each individual vocabulary product links here:
Each product includes half sheet vocabulary poster cards (42 words per product), a few instructional pages, as well as 42 ready-to-use printable pages that correspond to each vocabulary word (per product).
There are a variety of ways you can use this product (introduce 1-3 vocabulary words each week, create a vocabulary booklet at the beginning of the year, or use each vocabulary word as you see fit). This vocabulary product is sure to be challenging for every student in your class!
As a student, I began to love reading and writing when I discovered the rich variety of English words, so I wanted to create resources that incorporate a myriad of fun, challenging vocabulary words for a wide variety of levels.
Do you need other products that will help your students with Vocabulary? Check out these products:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.