SHAKE A WORD! Are you looking for a new way for your students to practice word families, decoding, phonics, and fluency? This word kit includes: centers, letter tiles, student recording sheet, graphic organizers, anchor charts, labels, word family chart, and more!
Shake a Word is a tool to use during small group instruction, guided reading groups, whole group practice, literacy stations / centers.....
This resource is a word family, decoding, phonics, fluency and word study activity.
Click below to get a FREE SAMPLE:
Included in SHAKE A WORD:
- Common Word Families Chart
- SHAKE-A-WORD Instructions
- 50 Word Family labels (+ 10 additional blank labels)
- SHAKE-A-WORD center cover and student instruction sheet
- Letter tiles for beginning consonants, common blends and digraphs
- SHAKE-A-WORD student sheet
- Organizer: Is It a Real Word?
- Real Word / Fake Word for sorting
- 10 Anchor Charts for the short vowels (can also be used as a student sheet)
- Word Family cans that you can also use as labels / or word building
This resource comes in the form of a PDF and is 39 total pages.
Click below to access additional reading resources:
Word Scramble / 4 Letter Words / Google Drive for Distance Learning
Word Scramble / 3 Letter Words / Google Drive for Distance Learning
Blending Trains for Smooth Reading
Sound Box Pic Strip Kit #1
Little Foldable Readers: Nursery Rhyme Edition
Nursery Rhyme Poetry Notebook
Thank you for checking out Teacher Karma! Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns with this product.