Also included in
- This Literacy Mega Bundle includes Word Families, Colors, Hard & Soft C and G, Digraphs, Dipthongs, Double Consonants, Final Stable Syllables, Word Endings, and Parts of Speech. These Literacy Puzzles are guaranteed to excite your students and keep them engaged while learning different words.$27.75$35.00Save $7.25
Comments and Ratings:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "My students love to put these puzzles together."
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "These are perfect for my guided reading groups AND my independent work stations."
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "I absolutely love this. My students love putting the puzzle together this morning."
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "These are favourites at small group and independent stations. The graphics are great! Thanks;) "
Word Family Puzzles
These Word Family Puzzles are guaranteed to excite your students and keep them engaged while learning the different word families. This resource comes with two sets. With the black and white Word Family set, your students can color the pictures, trace the words, and create the puzzles. The color Word Family set can be laminated for durability and kept at a center for students.
- The Word Family Puzzles are great for a Language Arts center.
- Great cutting activity for their fine motor skills!
- Just print and go! Your students will have fun coloring, cutting, tracing the words, and putting the word family puzzles together!
Click below to try out the freebie printables from this resource:
Below are the word families used:
Puzzle - Word Families
1. -at Word Family • hat, bat, rat, mat, cat
2. -in Word Family • chin, fin, grin, pin, tin
3. -et Word Family • jet, net, set, vet, wet
4. -og Word Family • dog, fog, frog, hog, log
5. -ug Word Family • bug, jug, plug, rug, slug
6. -ag Word Family • bag, flag, rag, tag, wag
7. -am Word Family • clam, ham, jam, ram, yam
8. -an Word Family • can, fan, man, pan, ran
9. -ap Word Family • cap, clap, map, sap, snap
10. -ad Word Family • dad, glad, mad, pad, sad
11. -it Word Family • bit, hit, pit, sit, kit
12. -en Word Family • den, hen, men, pen, ten
13. -ot Word Family • dot, hot, pot, rot, spot
14. -op Word Family • chop, cop, mop, pop, top
15. -ell Word Family • bell, fell, shell, well, yell
16. -ake Word Family • cake, flake, lake, rake, snake
17. -ay Word Family • hay, pay, ray, say, tray
18. -ail Word Family • nail, pail, sail, snail, tail
19. -ee Word Family • bee, knee, see, three, tree
20. -eep Word Family • beep, jeep, sheep, sleep, sweep
21. -ing Word Family • king, ring, sing, sting, wing
22. -ar Word Family • bar, car, jar, scar, star
23. -own Word Family • clown, crown, down, frown, gown
24. -aw Word Family • claw, draw, paw, saw, straw
25. -ack Word Family • backpack, black, crack, quack, rack
Perfect for back to school activities AND the entire school year!
- WH Questions Short Stories for Kids Boom Cards™ SET 1
- WH Questions Short Stories for Kids Boom Cards™ SET 2
- WH Questions Short Stories for Kids Boom Cards™ SET 3
- WH Questions Short Stories for Kids Boom Cards™ SET 4
⭐Now Available...Being a Good Citizen Boom Cards™, your students will love!
- Digital Citizenship: Good Citizenship at School Boom Cards™ Matching Sentences to Images
- Digital Citizenship: Errorless Learning Good Citizenship at School Boom Cards™
Check out these Back to School Activities, guaranteed to make learning fun!
- Back to School Activities: Crowns and Wristbands - First Day of School Craft
- Back to School Activities: All About Me Pennant - Writing Craftivity
- Back to School Activities: Sentence Structure - Sight Words - Handwriting
- Back to School Activities: Tracing - Fine Motor Skills - Just Print & Go!
Don’t forget to leave feedback. I absolutely love your feedback, and when you leave feedback you instantly earn credit toward future TPT purchases!
Also, follow me so that you can be notified when I upload a NEW resource! You’ll be guaranteed to save money, because new resources are ALWAYS 50% OFF for the first 24 hours.
Feel free to contact me with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much,
❤️MORE DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES❤️ :
Comments and Ratings for my Sentence Tracing Resources:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "I loved how it is leveled for my kiddos who are just learning to print, those who can rewrite on their own and those who need an extension by writing their own sentence."
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Can't get enough of these. Great for morning work, and my students love when it is time to put our books together. "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Really helped my students understand sentence structure and made it easier for them to write sentences."
These printables are convenient to use throughout the year to ensure students practice: sight words, letter formation, sentence structure, spacing when writing, and fine motor skills!
- Animal Tracing: Sight Words, Sentences, and Pictures - Animal Theme
- Fruits and Vegetables: Sentence Tracing - Includes Sight Words
- Weather: Sentence Tracing - Includes Sight Words - Weather Theme
- Shapes Tracing: Sight Words, Sentences, and Shapes - Math & Handwriting
- Five Senses: Sentence Tracing - Includes Sight Words - Just print & go!
- SEASONS TRACING BUNDLE: Sentence Tracing, Sight Words