PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
20.49 MB | 57 pages
Word Families: Over 12 hands-on, differentiated –UG word activities that your kids can make and use over and over to strengthen their knowledge of word families. Super for developing fine motor skills, these are projects they’ll be proud of.
This pack contains
• -UG Words and Meanings
• 2 -UG Words Interactive Flippables
• 2 -UG Word Sliders
• How Many Words?
• 1 Fortune Teller
• 1 Flip Bracelet: color or black and white
• 2 Game Boards and Dice: both in color and black and white
• 2 Flip Flap Words: both in color and black and white (3 levels of difficulty for writing)
• 2 Flip Booklets: (3 levels of difficulty for writing)
• 8 Word Puzzles: 8 color and 8 black and white
• 6 Play Dough Word Cards: 6 color and 6 black and white
• 2 -UG Word Booklets: 3 levels of difficulty for writing
• 2 -UG Sentence Booklets: 2 levels of difficulty for reading
• 1 -UG Word Wheel
What you’ll need
• Most activities just require scissors, pencils or markers and glue
• Laminating sheets to cover some resources
• An interactive notebook or spare paper
• Counters for board games
• Play dough for the word cards
• A brad or split pin for word wheel
Suitable for both US and Australian spelling conventions
Please check the preview for a closer look at this product.