Word Families: Over 12 hands-on, differentiated –UM word activities that your kids can make and use over and over to strengthen their knowledge of word families. Super for developing fine motor skills, these are projects they’ll be proud of.
For a cheaper bundle check out the Word Families BUNDLE pack.
This pack contains
• -UM Words and Meanings*
• 2 -UM Words Interactive Flippables
• 2 -UM Word Sliders
• 1 Fortune Teller*
• 1 Flip Bracelet*: color or black and white
• 2 Game Boards and Dice*: both in color and black and white
• 2 Flip Flap Words*: both in color and black and white (3 levels of difficulty for writing)
• 2 Flip Booklets*: (3 levels of difficulty for writing)
• Word Puzzle*: 6 or 12 pieces in color or black and white
• 6 Play Dough Word Cards: 6 color and 6 black and white
• 2 -UM Word Booklets*: 3 levels of difficulty for writing
• 2 -UM Sentence Booklets: 2 levels of difficulty for reading
• 1 –UM Pocket Words
* These activities also have UK spelling version pages that use the word ‘mum’ instead of ‘rum.’
What you’ll need
• Most activities just require scissors, pencils or markers and glue
• Laminating sheets to cover some resources
• An interactive notebook or spare paper
• Counters for board games
• Play dough for the word cards
Suitable for both US and Australian spelling conventions
Please check the preview for a closer look at this product.
If you have any questions regarding this product please type your question into my Ask a Question tab, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more ideas and freebies please visit my blog, Liz’s Early Learning Spot.
I wish you happy teaching and learning!
ALL PRODUCTS 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS.
Click on the star above to follow me and keep posted on new products.
Other CVC Products
Word Families BUNDLE
50 Teeny Tiny Books: CVC & Sight Word Sentences to Read and Write
CVC Play Dough Mats: 105 CVC Words + 11 Nonsense Words to Make and Write
CVC Mazes: 80 CVC Words to Discover and Write
FREE CVC Transport Mats for play dough and driving
CVC Matchbox Words Freebie: Onset and Rime Word Families