Looking for a way to have students monitor their own learning? Try this CVC Dictation and Student Assessment Quiz Packet (RF.K.2d)
1) Students fold the answer key flap back and use the key to study the words individually, or with a classmate.
2) Students flip the quiz paper over, hiding the answer key. The teacher can now dictate the words to the entire class (great practice for ECLAS), or allow the students to test themselves.
3) Students are encouraged to grade their own quiz using the Answer Key flap provided with each quiz.
Works great for homework, whole class instruction, and centers activity.
1) Use the study lists to practice alphabetical order.
2) Assign for homework or centers practice.
3) Early Finishers: Print sentence template on reverse side for students who finish early. Students select five words from the quiz and write a sentence for each of those words. ("I see a cat.)
4) Print, trim and laminate for multiple use during centers work.
LEVEL 2 Available Here:
Word Families Quiz Packet LEVEL 2 (Initial and Ending Consonant Blends)
CVC Phonics Resources
Additional sets including digraphs, and long vowel sounds on the way! Click "Follow" above to receive automatic "new product" notifications from TpT.
*All pictures, fonts and graphics used with permission from original copyright holders.*